Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

4 June


Classes in the morning, and no classes in the afternoon!

Instead of afternoon lectures, I headed straight to Shawarma Al Reem, the best shawarma I've ever had. This time I have a picture:


Afterwards I spent a few hours in the Abdul Hameed Shoman library between 2nd Circle and 1st Circle. It's a lovely library.

Somehow I managed to have not gone to the famous Rainbow Street until today. I made sure to correct that.


Every building is better with murals


The famous Shaari3 al-Rainbow


A little space commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Great Arab Revolt


"Lift your head...You are Jordanian", a slogan by the government


A snarky sweatshirt


Halloumi sandwich for dinner. Halloumi is a type of soft cheese, and halloumi sandwiches are typically have olive oil and zaatar spice blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment